Recipe Sponsored By: Food Club Ingredients 4 slices bacon, cut into 4 pieces 1 lb…
Seasoned New York Strip Steaks
Recipe Sponsored By: McCormick® Grill Mates®, Preferred Angus® and Kingsford® Charcoal
- 4 Preferred Angus® New York strip steaks
- Vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup McCormick® Grill Mates® Brazilian Steakhouse Seasoning
- 1 bag of Kingsford® Original Charcoal
- Brush steaks lightly with oil. Rub steaks generously on both sides with Seasoning
- Place steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 6 minutes then turn over. Continue to grill until steaks reach 145°F on internal meat thermometer for medium doneness. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
This recipe was created as part of our “Match Made in Grilling Heaven” Summer Grilling Sweepstakes. Click here and enter to WIN a $5,000 patio makeover and grand prize grilling package!